KEEPING YOU SAFE
We understand that there is quite a bit of concern regarding conferences, in-person events and gatherings of large crowds, and this is completely understandable. We’d like to address those concerns as best we can with the information that we have at this time. Of course, things can change depending on the current state of affairs, and our planning and production team are working very closely with the venue as well as keeping up with the state of Florida regulations to make sure we are doing everything possible to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Is it safe to attend?
At this time, the CDC recommends that you wear a mask indoors to prevent the spread of the virus.
- The unvaccinated are the most at risk;
- People who are vaccinated CAN spread the virus, but they are contagious for a much shorter time;
- Masks are the best way to avoid spreading the virus.
Do you have any special accommodations for the event?
Yes. We are preparing for COVID safety for all our speakers, sponsors and attendees during the entire event.
- We will be utilizing outdoor venues as well as large indoor spaces in Florida
- We are already limiting our attendee numbers so there is plenty of space and elbow room in the main and breakout spaces
- We will have socially distanced seating in the suites as well as the general session rooms
- The Hilton Orlando has taken thorough measures against COVID-19, which you can read here
Will you cancel?
At this time, the event will go on as scheduled. We will not cancel unless there is a government regulation restricting travel including: government advisories, quarantines or curfews.
If we are forced to cancel, everyone who purchased a pass will have the option to transfer their ticket to a future event. There are no refunds at this time.
What will happen with regards to COVID if we come to the event?
When attending the event, if you exhibit any symptoms of any kind, (COVID-19 or otherwise, frankly), please, please stay home. We will miss you, but we will not miss your germs.
We will communicate via email as well as our Facebook group, so please follow and watch for details if anything changes.
You can also email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.